Interior Design Alchemy’s DIY Design Package
For those who aren’t ready to make the leap in to a full service design project, I offer a DIY Design Package. This package is flexible, affordable and perfect for clients who may actually enjoy shopping and decorating (you know who you are)!
How does a “DIY Design Package” does it differ from full service?
- No time constraints. I will deliver your customized DIY Design plan in 30 days or less, but the space can come together at your pace. Whether you want to execute the room overnight or take two years, the spaces can evolve, as you’d like. Once your plan is complete, it’s in your hands. You decide whether to move forward with the exact suggestions or use them as inspiration to find something else. You’re in control.
- It’s relaxed and unintimidating. Once we correspond via email, you send pictures + dimensions of the room(s) you want to work on, at your convenience. No cleaning or making sure every space is ‘perfect’. No need to schedule an appointment. No need to be home at a certain time.
- It’s affordable. Working with a designer in a full service capacity can be costly. With a DIY Package, you will have access to a professional interior designer in a more affordable way. I create a vision and establish a strategy that will deliver to you a one-of-a-kind room -- you simply need to purchase, receive and set up your space according to plan.
Sound of Interest? Here’s what I’ll need:
- A completed survey and payment
- Your spaces’ measurements (and measurements of any pieces that must stay in the room).
- Good photos of the space taken from every angle.
- A link to your Pinterest board with 8-10 inspiration images
- A 30 minute-pre design phone conversation to confirm the contents of your survey and discuss design specifics.
What You’ll Get:
- A story board (to confirm I am on the right design track)
- A room rendering showing all of the pieces grouped in the “space”
- A to-scale (aerial) floor plan with furniture key
- A shopping list with pricing
- A 30-minute Skype or in person (if Portland based) meeting to review items
- Installation instructions
- A brand-spanking new room that you can implement at your own pace!
What does it cost?
$2,999 per room (no open floor plan/dual use spaces, please)